Do I have to pay for my infant?
- Infants under the age of 1 year old are FREE when accompanied by other children in the group. If the infant is entering with just one adult, we can assume they intend to play as they are the only child in the party. In that case, the infant and adult together will be $9.95.
Do you offer group rates?
- Yes! Interested in hosting your team, class, troop, or other large group? Visit your location’s page and see “Parties & Events” for more information. Rates vary by location.
Can I split my 10-Pack between my two kids?
- Splitting a 10-pack is permitted in certain circumstances. Two children may use the same Child 10-Pack, two toddlers may use the same Toddler 10-Pack. One child and one toddler can use the same Child 10-pack, but one child and one toddler cannot use the same Toddler 10-pack. The one free adult per visit rule applies, therefore only 1 adult is free with 2 children sharing one 10-pack in one visit.
Why should I (an adult) pay to watch my children play?
- Our park is designed to accommodate adults as well as children. We encourage all adults to play alongside their little ones to share in the family-friendly experience! According to capacity requirements, all guests entering the park affect capacity and must be charged since it takes the opportunity to enter away from another playing guest. Additionally, adults are responsible for their child while in the park and can closely monitor their children better while in the park.
How far in advance do I have to book a birthday party?
- Booking of birthday parties is subject to availability of time slots on any given day. We recommend booking at least 2-3 months in advance to ensure your desired date is available.
How do you maintain such a huge facility and keep it clean?
- We regularly clean our park throughout the day and thoroughly clean it each evening to ensure we meet the highest cleanliness standards. We are regularly updating and checking our equipment to keep everything working properly and safely.
Is Billy Beez a franchise?
- All Billy Beez located in the United States are corporately owned and operated by Billy Beez USA, LLC. At present, Billy Beez USA, LLC. is not considering U.S. based franchise opportunities, however, for international inquiries, email [email protected]
What if I only want to come for a few hours? Are there lower rates?
- Our admissions passes are for all day play, with re-entry*. At this time we do not offer hourly rates since guests are welcome to come and go as often as they would like during the day they purchased the pass.
*Re-entry not available in select locations on select days.
What age range is Billy Beez for?
- We cater to people of all ages! The majority of our park can be enjoyed by kids ages 1-17, while we have a Mini Beez area dedicated to infants and toddlers. Older siblings and adults are welcome to join in on the fun, making Billy Beez a truly family-friendly experience. Children under the age of 18 are not permitted without an adult over the age of 18.
Can I rent out the entire facility?
- Yes! We do offer full and partial buyouts. For rates and inquiries, please email [email protected]
Do you have a membership or season pass?
- At this time we do not offer a membership or season pass. We do however offer a 10-Pack admissions pass which includes 10 visits for a child or toddler plus one free adult per visit.
How do I find out if there is a Billy Beez coming to my area?
- Our soonest "Coming Soon" locations are listed on our “Locations” page. For more information on upcoming openings, sign up for our newsletter below and visit our “The Buzz” page for updates.
How much are your parties?
- Our party packages vary based on number of children, add-ons and food options. Please see our “Buzz-e-brations!” page for more information.