*Billy Beez follows all local and state mandates. Please look at your local location’s COVID-19 section to see what specific mandates are in effect for that location.
“Operation Bee- Safe” – Welcome Back
Note from Billy Beez
We are pleased to announce the re-opening of Billy Beez. We have been working diligently on updating our operating procedures and every effort has been made to provide a safe and healthy environment where government regulations and COVID-19 guidelines are in place.
At Billy Beez, we prioritize wellness, where the safety of our customers, employees, and community are our highest priority.
As part of Billy Beez commitment to supporting the efforts to fight COVID-19, we will be operating at a reduced capacity in accordance to federal, state and local governments.
Prior to the pandemic, of paramount importance was Billy Beez’ ability to provide a safe environment for both our staff and guests. Since the COVID-19 outbreak, Billy Beez has abided by the regulations set by the State and Federal officials, closely monitored the latest developments, and followed by the guidance from the CDC (U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and the EPA (U.S. Environmental Protection Agency), from the washing of hands with soap and water for at least 20 seconds to following proper cleaning, sanitization and disinfecting protocols. We will continually review our processes to ensure our facilities meet the responsible standards of social distancing, sanitation and disinfecting.
We have enhanced our already-stringent cleaning protocols considering the COVID-19 pandemic. We apologize if you experience any delays or inconvenience as a result of these procedures.
If you or any member of your party or family is not feeling well, don’t visit. Plan to come when everyone is well. A detailed process guideline has been used to train our Team Members. Our “Operation Bee- Safe” guideline below outlines the operational changes within Billy Beez through Phase 1 of our re-opening.
What to expect when you visit Billy Beez:
Team Member Health-
- •All team members will have their temperature taken before starting their shift, and any Team Member who exhibits signs of illness, such as fever over 100.4 degrees Fahrenheit, cough, or shortness of breath will be requested to leave the facility and contact their health care provider.
- Face masks are required to be worn by all Team Members.
- Gloves will be worn by all Team Members providing food services and sanitization services within the facility.
- All Billy Beez Team Members have been instructed to wash their hands every 60 minutes (for 20 seconds) and use hand sanitizer after any guest contact. Cleaning and Sanitation –
- The frequency of cleaning and sanitizing has been increased throughout the public spaces in the facility with an emphasis on frequent contact surfaces.
- The location will be cleaned and disinfected on a daily basis both prior to opening and progressively throughout the day using EPA certified cleaning and disinfecting solutions.
- All team Members have received training on COVID-19 safety and sanitation processes for all areas of our facility.
- Hand sanitizer stations have been placed throughout our facility to ensure Guests and Team Members have access at all times.
- In the restrooms, every 2nd stall will be closed, middle sinks will be closed, and middle urinals will be closed.
In addition to cleaning and sanitizing on a constant basis, we have also implemented the following changes to how we operate:
- At Billy Beez, shoes are not allowed to be worn in the facility. Socks are required to be worn by all players. Billy Beez socks are available for purchase for $2.99 at the admission desk.
Admission Process –
- Signs are posted to guide our customers during the admissions process to maintain social distancing practices.
- Billy Beez will hand guests their Billy Beez wristband and cards for guests to put on themselves before being checked in at the entry gate.
- All Billy Beez Team Members have been requested to use hand sanitizer after every guest contact.
- All Billy Beez locations will follow a No-Reentry process.
Social Distancing –
- In support of Social Distancing, Billy Beez has adjusted its general Play Structure and created single direction paths to allow for full enjoyment of the Facility whilst aiming to keep our Customers safe.
- Guests and Team Members must practice social distancing wherever possible by standing at least 6 feet away from other groups that are not with them.
- All Billy Beez locations will comply with local or state mandated occupancy limits.
- Billy Beez has marked the floor with distancing markers for where to stand in line to maintain proper distance.
- Control areas will be set with capacity guidelines to ensure social distancing.
Control Areas are:
- General Play Structure will operate at 40% occupancy
- Mini Beez will operate at no more than 10 players at a time
- Honey Café – seating area will have reduced seating capacities to allow for 6 foot spacing between groups of guests.
At Billy Beez we take our responsibility in cleanliness and disease prevention very seriously, and make every effort to ensure standard precautions and cleanliness are part of our daily and ongoing routines. There is a team of staff in charge of cleaning and maintenance in our facilities who are trained to execute our cleaning program and are held accountable to our standards. To support in keeping our guests healthy and to prevent infectious outbreaks of viruses like Measles, Billy Beez, over and above our cleaning regime use GenEon and BruTab, an EPA registered system that generates safe and sustainable solutions that are highly effective in inactivating viruses and bacteria such as MRSA, Norovirus, Influenza A+ (H1N1) and more.For more information on preventative measures, health updates and additional information about COVID-19, please visit the CDC (Center of Disease Control) web site, here: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus
** While every measure has been taken to provide you a safe environment, we are not liable for the health of team members or guests ** for further information please visit our website at www.billybeezus.com or contact us at 347-640-1126 or email us at [email protected]